Drop in Workshops
We offer a number of FREE drop-in-when-you-are-able workshops. No registration is necessary, no prior appointment is needed. These workshops are open to all enrolled OSU students except where noted.
FALL DROP IN WORKSHOPS 2017
- Yoga for Wellness First and Third Wednesday of every month
- Dance It Off: Mindfulness for the Body (Starting 11/1 will be from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM) [Cancelled 11/22]
- Building Mastery: Skills for a Drama Free Life [No workshop 11/23 due to Thanksgiving Break]
- Art Space: Creativity for the Body, Mind, and Soul [No workshop 11/24 due to Thanksgiving Break]
- Mind Full Skills for Stress Management [No workshop 11/24 due to Thanksgiving Break]
**Please note, our workshops are being conducted by staff of The Ohio State University Counseling and Consultation Service. They are facilitated with the understanding that the facilitators and CCS are not engaged in rendering psychological services. If expert assistance is needed, the services of a competent professional should be sought. These workshops are not a psychotherapy treatment group. In addition, these workshops may not address all personal concerns. If you experience significant changes in mood or feel that you may require further assistance, please contact Counseling and Consultation Service at (614) 292-5766. In case of an emergency, please contact your nearest emergency service. If you experience significant distress at the time of one of these workshops, please notify the presenter.