- Group I - THURSDAYS 1:00 pm [Starts 5/17/18]
- Group II - THURSDAYS, 1:00 pm [Starts 5/10/18]
- Group III - MONDAYS, 9:00 am [Starts 5/7/18]
- Group I - Faciliated by Alice Chi
- Group II - Facilitated by Chiaothong Yong
- Group III - Facilitated by Barb Urbanczyk
The grad groups meet to discuss issues that impact graduate students' happiness and effectiveness. The focus of the group is to promote a wellness perspective in all areas of graduate life. Relationship, academic, family, social and personal conflicts and strengths will be discussed. The goal of the group is to optimize personal and academic success by promoting self-awareness and connection to others.