Need Immediate Assistance?
If you, or someone you know, is an imminent danger to themselves or someone else, go to the nearest Emergency Room or call 911.
If you are experiencing a crisis or have an urgent need, please call our office at 614-292-5766 to speak with a therapist. In the event of an emergency or need to speak with a clinician immediately, please visit your nearest emergency department or Netcare Access.
If you are calling after hours, Counseling and Consultation Service provides crisis consultation for students at 614-292-5766 and choosing option 2 which includes weekends and holidays. You also have the option to schedule an appointment to speak with a therapist.
National 24/7 Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
Columbus, Ohio Suicide Hotline: 614-221-5445
Military Veterans Suicide Hotline: Veterans can now dial 988 and Press 1 to reach the Veteran's Crisis Line
Suicide Hotline in Spanish: 1-888-628-9454
LGBT Youth Suicide Hotline: 1-866-4-U-TREVOR
Text “4HOPE” to 741-741
Free, 24/7, Confidential
Crisis Text Line serves anyone in any type of crisis, providing them access to free, 24/7 emotional support and information they need via the medium they already use and trust: text. Here’s how it works:
- Someone texts into Crisis Text Line anywhere, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- A live, trained specialist receives the text and responds quickly.
- The specialist helps the person stay safe and healthy with effective, secure counseling and referrals through text message using Crisis Text Line’s platform.
Other Local Emergency Psychiatric Resources
- Netcare Access Crisis Hotline at 614-276-CARE (2273) - Netcare provides twenty-four hour mental health and substance abuse crisis intervention, stabilization and assessment for Franklin County, Ohio residents
- Riverside Methodist Hospital is located at 3535 Olentangy River Road, 614-566-5321
- Mount Carmel West Hospital is located at 793 West State Street, 614-234-5000