- Schedule a Phone Screening
- Hours & Location
- After-hours Services
- About Us and Our Services
- Mental Health Support Options
- Celebrating Diversity
- For Parents & Family
- For Staff & Faculty
- Need Immediate Assistance?
- Staff Recommendations
- Anxiety & Panic
- Children of Alcoholics: Alcohol does not only affe
- Eating & Body Image
- Happiness Hacks
- Internet Addiction
- Learning Disorders (LD)
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Sexual Violence
- Suicide Prevention
- Test Anxiety
- Mental Health Strategies Video Series
- Creativity and Connection
- Mental Health Month
- Community Provider Database
- CCS-COVID 19 updates
- 5-29-2020 Statement
Anxiety Resource List
(149 Kb PDF)
Find books, workbooks and authors who can help you manage anxiety.
Our staff likes to keep a running list of resources that we find interesting, helpful or insightful for clients and other clinicians. Check out these websites and other books to help yourself or someone you love.
Other Staff Recommendations:
- One of our staff psychiatrist, R. Ryan Patel, D.O., FAPA, writes on happiness, success, and brain health for college and beyond, incluiding practical ideas from emerging evidence. Bite size happiness in one page or less.
Wherever you go there you are: Mindfulness meditation in everyday life, by Jon Kabat-Zinn
A Path with Heart, by Jack Kornfield
Anxiety Free: Unravel your fears before they unravel you, by Robert K. Leahy, Ph.D.
Get Out of your mind and into your life: the new acceptance and commitment therapy, by Steven C. Hayes, Ph.D.
The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook: Second Edition, by Martin Antony, Ph.D. and Richard Swinson, MD
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook, by Matthew McKay, Ph.D., Jeffrey C. Wood, Psy.D. and Jeffrey Brantley MD
Stop Overreacting: Effective Strategies for Calming Your Emotions, by Judith P. Siegel, Ph.D., LCSW
Brain Lock, for OCD, by Jeffrey M. Schwartz