SilverCloud is an online, interactive mental health resource that provides students with cognitive behavioral skills and strategies accessible 24/7. SilverCloud can be either self-guided or used with the support of a coach. SilverCloud does not require a referral and you can start right now.
SilverCloud’s programs for Ohio State students include help with:
- Insomnia and Sleep issues
- Emotional support with COVID-19
SilverCloud is not designed to replace in-person mental health treatment for many complex concerns but may be an effective option for students with mild to moderate symptoms to:
- Employ strategies to manage stress and anxiety
- Strengthen your natural resilience
- Better understand how your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors work together
- Reduce symptoms associated with depression or anxiety
- Learn from the experiences of other college students.