Other facilities that offer individual therapy with a fee to both students and community residents:
- Couples & Family Clinic
- Psychological Services Center
- Anxiety and Stress Disorders Clinic
- Depression Treatment and Research Clinic
- OSU Harding Outpatient Psychiatry and Behavorial Health
Additional resources available to OSU students:
- Wellness Coaching is a free service that supports college students by enhancing mental health through empowering conversations about strengths and goals. *Note that this is not mental health treatment, but rather a service that supports mental wellness.
- Walter E. Dennis Learning Center free, confidential, one-on-one appointments. Trained in learning and motivation strategies, Learning Specialists work with Ohio State students to examine academic strengths and weaknesses, and explore strategies that lead to success in college
- Student Advocacy can help advocate for you with other entities on campus, mediate with your professors, help you determine whether or not you need to withdraw from classes, etc.
- Office of Disability Services can help you determine if you are eligible for disability services depending on your functional limitations in the academic setting
- Student Consolidated Services is a new service designed to help you solve problems and answer questions about financial aid and registration issues
- Financial counseling
- Student Legal Services provides legal advice, representation, education, and resources to eligible Ohio State students regarding the legal issues students typically face including off-campus housing, criminal misdemeanors, traffic citations, dissolution, consumer, credit/debt, estate planning, notary, victim’s assistance, and much more.