Other facilities that offer individual therapy with a fee to both students and community residents:
- Couples & Family Clinic
- Psychological Services Center
- Depression Treatment and Research Clinic
- OSU Harding Outpatient Psychiatry and Behavorial Health
Additional resources available to OSU students:
- Wellness Coaching is a free service that supports college students by enhancing mental health through empowering conversations about strengths and goals. *Note that this is not mental health treatment, but rather a service that supports mental wellness.
- Walter E. Dennis Learning Center free, confidential, one-on-one appointments. Trained in learning and motivation strategies, Learning Specialists work with Ohio State students to examine academic strengths and weaknesses, and explore strategies that lead to success in college
- Student Advocacy can help advocate for you with other entities on campus, mediate with your professors, help you determine whether or not you need to withdraw from classes, etc.
- Office of Disability Services can help you determine if you are eligible for disability services depending on your functional limitations in the academic setting
- Buckeye Link is a new service designed to help you solve problems and answer questions about financial aid and registration issues
- Financial Counseling - Scarlet and Gray Financial is a nationally recognized peer financial coaching program housed in the Student Wellness Center in the RPAC. The program assists thousands of OSU students each year in creating the life they desire through the use of a goal-driven financial process.
- Student Legal Services provides legal advice, representation, education, and resources to eligible Ohio State students regarding the legal issues students typically face including off-campus housing, criminal misdemeanors, traffic citations, dissolution, consumer, credit/debt, estate planning, notary, victim’s assistance, and much more.