Other facilities that offer individual therapy with a fee to both students and community residents:
- Couples & Family Clinic
- Psychological Services Center
- Anxiety and Stress Disorders Clinic
- Depression Treatment and Research Clinic
- OSU Harding Outpatient Psychiatry and Behavorial Health
Additional resources available to OSU students:
- Wellness Coaching is a free service that supports college students by enhancing mental health through empowering conversations about strengths and goals. *Note that this is not mental health treatment, but rather a service that supports mental wellness.
- Walter E. Dennis Learning Center free, confidential, one-on-one appointments. Trained in learning and motivation strategies, Learning Specialists work with Ohio State students to examine academic strengths and weaknesses, and explore strategies that lead to success in college
- Student Advocacy can help advocate for you with other entities on campus, mediate with your professors, help you determine whether or not you need to withdraw from classes, etc.
- Office of Disability Services can help you determine if you are eligible for disability services depending on your functional limitations in the academic setting
- Student Consolidated Services is a new service designed to help you solve problems and answer questions about financial aid and registration issues
- Financial counseling
- Student Legal Services provides legal advice, representation, education, and resources to eligible Ohio State students regarding the legal issues students typically face including off-campus housing, criminal misdemeanors, traffic citations, dissolution, consumer, credit/debt, estate planning, notary, victim’s assistance, and much more.
- Student Health Services
- Student Health Insurance Program
- Student Wellness
- Sexual Violence Education and Support
- Mobile You Columbus: MobileYou Columbus wants to help you get connected to the resources you need in the Columbus Metropolitan area. The app is free, your access is confidential, and the information is yours to use.