If you, or someone you know, is an imminent danger to themselves or someone else, go to the nearest Emergency Room or call 911.
If you are experiencing a crisis or have an urgent need, please call our office at 614-292-5766 to speak with a therapist. In the event of an emergency or need to speak with a clinician immediately, please visit your nearest emergency department or Netcare Access.
If you are calling after hours, Counseling and Consultation Service provides crisis consultation for students at 614-292-5766 and choosing option 2 which includes weekends and holidays. You also have the option to schedule an appointment to speak with a therapist.
National 24/7 Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
Columbus, Ohio Suicide Hotline: 614-221-5445
Military Veterans Suicide Hotline: Veterans can now dial 988 and Press 1 to reach the Veteran's Crisis Line
Suicide Hotline in Spanish: 1-888-628-9454
LGBT Youth Suicide Hotline: 1-866-4-U-TREVOR
Text “4HOPE” to 741-741
Free, 24/7, Confidential
Crisis Text Line serves anyone in any type of crisis, providing them access to free, 24/7 emotional support and information they need via the medium they already use and trust: text. Here’s how it works:
- Someone texts into Crisis Text Line anywhere, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- A live, trained specialist receives the text and responds quickly.
- The specialist helps the person stay safe and healthy with effective, secure counseling and referrals through text message using Crisis Text Line’s platform.
Other Local Emergency Psychiatric Resources
- Netcare Access Crisis Hotline at 614-276-CARE (2273) - Netcare provides twenty-four hour mental health and substance abuse crisis intervention, stabilization and assessment for Franklin County, Ohio residents
- Riverside Methodist Hospital is located at 3535 Olentangy River Road, 614-566-5321
- Mount Carmel West Hospital is located at 793 West State Street, 614-234-5000