Drop in Workshops
We offer a number of FREE drop-in-when-you-are-able workshops. No registration is necessary, no prior appointment is needed. These workshops are open to all enrolled OSU students except where noted.
SPRING DROP IN WORKSHOPS 2018
- The Art of Allowing: Letting go of Perfectionism [Starts 1/9]
- Yoga for Wellness [1/10, 1/24, 2/21, 3/7, 3/21, 4/4, 4/18]
- Dance It Off: Mindfulness for the Body [Starts 1/10]
- Building Mastery: Skills for a Drama Free Life [Starts 1/11]
- Art Space: Creativity for the Body, Mind, and Soul [Starts 1/19]
- Mind Full Skills for Stress Management [Starts 1/19]
**Please note, our workshops are being conducted by staff of The Ohio State University Counseling and Consultation Service. They are facilitated with the understanding that the facilitators and CCS are not engaged in rendering psychological services. If expert assistance is needed, the services of a competent professional should be sought. These workshops are not a psychotherapy treatment group. In addition, these workshops may not address all personal concerns. If you experience significant changes in mood or feel that you may require further assistance, please contact Counseling and Consultation Service at 614-292-5766. In case of an emergency, please contact your nearest emergency service. If you experience significant distress at the time of one of these workshops, please notify the presenter.