About Us and Our Services
We provide comprehensive individual and group mental health services, psychoeducational prevention and outreach programming to currently enrolled undergraduate, graduate and professional students. We also work with spouses/partners of students who are covered by the Comprehensive Student Health Insurance.
Our Comprehensive Services Include:
- Mandatory Assessments
- Psychological Testing
Our staff represents diversity in terms of professional backgound and specializations. Find out more about our staff.
What we can help with:
Transitions in Life
What languages do CCS therapists speak fluently?
Due to the wonderful diversity of the Counseling & Consultation Service staff, we offer therapy in the following languages:
To promote the personal well-being and academic success of students by providing comprehensive individual and group mental health services, psychoeducational prevention and outreach programming.
A center where all served feel welcomed, respected, safe, and helped. A center where students are assisted in reaching their full capacity to learn, love, work, connect, and give as responsible citizens of the world.
To influence the university community through support, advocacy and education/training, as a nurturing environment that:
- Respects diversity.
- Enhances the academic quality of life.
- Supports emotional, relational and intellectual development of the students served and the mental health professionals trained.
- Integrity - Active and consistent commitment to ethical behavior, honesty and principle.
- Wellness - Promoting resilience and optimal well being through intellectual, spiritual, interpersonal, physical and emotional healing.
- Mutual Respect - Recognizing the worth of individuals and their uniqueness, treating others with honor and esteem, and expanding the appreciation of multiple world views and global perspectives.
- Empowerment - Encouraging students to make meaning in their lives, pursue growth, overcome barriers and enhance academic and personal success.
- A Life of Learning - Integrating evolving knowledge into practice through training, mentoring and continuing education for ourselves and those we serve.
- Collaboration - Creating positive working relationships and open dialogue with others.
- Advocacy - Active support, based on student needs, to eliminate harm and break down barriers to academic success
- Quality Care - Ongoing commitment to excellence in all we do.
Please note: Our website email address is for general questions. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact our office by phone. We do our best to respond to emails within 48 hours - Monday through Friday. This email address is not monitored over the weekends or holidays.