- Schedule a Phone Screening
- Hours & Location
- After-hours Services
- About Us and Our Services
- Celebrating Diversity
- For Parents & Family
- For Staff & Faculty
- Self Help
- Drop In Workshops
- Community Provider Database
For those who are needing a mandatory alcohol assessment, CCS does offer a 3-session mandatory assessment with one of our trained therapists.
- This assessment consists of three 1-hour sessions, which includes a thorough diagnostic interview, history and battery of substance abuse assessments.
- At the end of the 3 sessions, a recommendation will be made about the appropriateness of ongoing individual or group treatment at CCS or at another agency in the community.
- The cost for this mandatory assessment is $300, which is due at the time of the first session, or $100 due at the beginning of each session. This fee can be paid by check, money order or BuckID.
A referral from The Office of Student Life's Student Conduct or through OSU Athletics must be made in order to be eligible for this service.