Mental health services are available at many of the regional campuses. Enrolled students are also eligible for services at Counseling & Consultation Service on the main campus.
To schedule an appointment, email Dr. Jacqueline Belanger at email@example.com and include your availability for upcoming appointments.
- Jacqueline Belanger (330) 287-1306
- Appointments available on weekdays between 9:30am - 5pm.
- For medical emergencies, call 9-1-1 or go to Wooster Community Hospital Emergency Department.
- To speak to a counselor after hours, call (330) 264-9029 and ask to speak to the Crisis Team.
To schedule an appointment - (419) 995-8698 or (419) 995-8272
- Samantha Haudenschield, Psy.D. Cook Hall, Room 202 (419) 995-8272 Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; evening appointments available
- Gail Nelson, BSSW, LSW Public Service Bldg., Rm 120 (419) 995-8696 Hours: Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1575 Marion Ave, Mansfield, OH 44906 Phone: (419) 529-9941 or 888-805-1561
- There are counselors that deal specifically with Ohio State Mansfield students, at no cost. If students need extended services, they may be referred to other providers. All appointments are scheduled through New Directions for Life, and students are seen on campus unless they request otherwise.
- Donna L. Hight, Ph.D., Assistant Dean - immediate contact for emergencies - (419) 755-4034.
Students can be seen at the following locations at no cost (10 free sessions per academic year). We are also included in their location list.
- Counseling Services, The Ohio State University at Marion, Suite 100, Maynard Hall, (740) 725-6349, Leslie Beary, MSW, LISW-S - Campus counselor and contact person
To schedule an appointment (740) 364-9578
- Sandra Facemire & Stephayne Harris - Campus counselors
- Counseling Services - Monday - Friday 8 -5pm
- Warner Center 226