Mental health services are available at many of the regional campuses. Enrolled students are also eligible for services at Counseling & Consultation Service on the main campus.
Central number to schedule an appointment; 330-287-1258
- Dr. Jacqueline Belanger 330-287-1306
- Hours 8-7 Monday-Thursday - Fridays - 8-3
- After hours - campus police or ER
To schedule an appointment - (419) 995-8698 or (419) 995-8272
- Samantha Haudenschield, Psy.D. Cook Hall, Room 202 419-995-8272 Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; evening appointments available
- Gail Nelson, BSSW, LSW Public Service Bldg., Rm 120 419-995-8696 Hours: Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
1575 Marion Ave, Mansfield, OH 44906 Phone: 419-529-9941 or 888-805-1561
- Dr. Blake Wagner and Tessa Bianchi are counselors that deal specifically with OSU students (at no cost). [Hours - Mon-Tuesday 10-3/Monday -Wednesday - 4:30-5:30]
- If students need extended services, they are sent to; New Direction. Dr. Wagner said that they take almost all types of insurance.
- All appointments are scheduled through New Directions for Life.
- Donna L. Hight, Ph.D., Chief Student Life Officer - immediate contact for emergencies - (419) 755-4034.
Students can be seen at the following locations at no cost (10 free sessions per academic year). We are also included in their location list.
- Counseling Services, The Ohio State University at Marion, Suite 100, Maynard Hall, (740) 725-6349, Leslie Beary, MSW, LISW-S - Campus counselor and contact person
To schedule an appointment (740) 364-9578
- David Wirt and Stephayne Harris - Campus counselors
- Counseling Services - Monday - Friday 8 -5pm
- Warner Center 226