Hours & Location
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except on Wednesdays 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- After-hours, Counseling and Consultation Service has a service available for students who are in crisis and need immediate assistance to speak to clinicians and to receive crisis consultation, information on emergency resources, or even be directed to the Emergency Department, if appropriate. This service is available by calling 614-292-5766 option 2 after hours which includes weekends and holidays.
Hours of operation when classes are in session:
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Evening services, Monday- Thursday 5:00p.m.- 8:00 p.m., are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Holiday breaks and summer terms hours vary.
We are have two locations:
- Main office: 4th floor of the Younkin Success Center at 1640 Neil Avenue. Campus Map
- CCS Lincoln Tower office: 1030 Lincoln Tower, 1800 Cannon Dr. Campus Map
Where can I park?
There are metered spots along the street in front of the Younkin Success Center at 1640 Neil Avenue. However, the meters are limited to 1 hour in length, so it may be wise to consider other modes of transportation such as bus, bike, or walking.
To park at the CCS Lincoln Tower, there are limited pay spaces outside of the Lincoln Tower, however there is a public parking garage available on Cannon Dr. N and S. As with the Younkin it may be best to consider taking the bus, bike or walking.